RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Burned beyond recognition - a stressful day at work
has taken it's toll.
Pulled in ten different directions while nothing
Phones ringing, clients needing information, baby-
sitting while a mother-daughter review their files.
Watching to make sure they didn't slip out any
papers or documents - not being able to leave the
room for lunch until they were done with their hunt.
Receptionist being trained - can't answer phones -
other receptionist doesn't want to help and I am
pulled and stuck with phones again.
As a rule, ringing phones don't bother or agitate
me, it's just that for today, I feel angrily
frustrated for not being able to finish my own work.
(5: 16 p.m. - 1/24/00)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Frustrating Job by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston