Someday everyone will change
in the future.
Everyone will be saying
am I going to look and act the same in the future?
People will be more stronger
in the future than they were in the past
People are always saying and thinking
where is life going to take me in the future.
Will my future be like the past?
Will I still see my old friends?
God knows where our future
is going to take us, becuase he created the world: D
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Future by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mother's Day, Jen Toner
- You Mean The World To Me, Jen Toner
- When I Thought I Couldn't Love You Anymore, Jen Toner
- Missing You Both, Jen Toner
- Dolled Up, Lamont Palmer
- Beloved, Mouse or Mickey Mouse, Sandra Feldman
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI