*Ask all you want*
Just sit down and
Ask for forgivness.
Who cares if it takes you hours.
You may have done something so bad and
You cry almost every
Night because you
Think God will hate
You for what you did.
He won't if you ask
Remember if You care then you
Have a better future
Ahead of you.
Remember if you want
To be forgiven just
Ask for it and
God Will know you want
To make a change in
Cry all you want.
Beg all you want.
But holding it in
Will do you no good.
It will come back to
You later on.
The more forgivness
You ask for, the
Better you feel
About your future and Life.
Stay away from the
Devil, and stay and
Listen to the angels from above you.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Ask all you want* by RiRi S... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Republic Day 2015, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Eternal Bed, Noah Body
- Musing on The March To Life 2015...(Grap.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Paradise Found 2, Paul Butters
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma