*Ask all you want*
Just sit down and
Ask for forgivness.
Who cares if it takes you hours.
You may have done something so bad and
You cry almost every
Night because you
Think God will hate
You for what you did.
He won't if you ask
Remember if You care then you
Have a better future
Ahead of you.
Remember if you want
To be forgiven just
Ask for it and
God Will know you want
To make a change in
Cry all you want.
Beg all you want.
But holding it in
Will do you no good.
It will come back to
You later on.
The more forgivness
You ask for, the
Better you feel
About your future and Life.
Stay away from the
Devil, and stay and
Listen to the angels from above you.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Ask all you want* by RiRi S... )
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
- Invective: The Hate Of Treason, Nicholas Breton
- Goodbye Elias, Tony Adah
- On The END, Akhil Zoomin
- from Tiburones, Morgan Michaels
- Man Created, Nathaniel Baxter
- I See Words, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)