Garden Of Eden
Such a sacred sanctuary of serendipitous serenity
Nestled, cradled within the bosom of a Divine Oasis...
With a loving hand, Mother Earth has exquisitely unleashed
Her artistic ability through this work of art we refer to as 'Nature'
Leafy shades and textures of green dance to wind gust symphonies
Finely crafted wood compose uniquely seductive beats
This protective pocket provides a secluded Paradise...
So I stand beneath with head thrown back, arms outstretched and inhale
This slice of Heaven…
Above me, brilliant rays of light, paint kisses upon my freckled canvas
The Sun sets in shades of crimson and shall reappear after this night's rest
In its absence, a blanket of dark stretches across the sky; a Heavenly sight
Speckled lights twinkle as a fistful of glitter is Fairy-dusted across the sky
Such an impressive sight...
As an invited spectator
I am honoured to bare witness to this breathtaking exhibit
Of nature's beauty
...A beauty only Goddess Mother Earth can create
The beauty of the Garden of Eden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garden Of Eden by CarolAnne Spalding )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath