Pasted on the walls
Silent witness to the day’s progress
Weed Wackers and Cloud/ cat and sun/ aquarium waterfall and creeks edge
Silent fisherman hauls in his wooden catch
Day passes in silence....
The days are slower as a child
Quiet as the world labors...
The sun is gentler and the birds are friendlier
As the old come out to play
Guillermo Veloso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Geckos Climb by Guillermo Veloso )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner