Of our first kiss
Flows through my life
Like the perennial river.
The vows we made.
Our life together
Ups and downs
And twists and turns.
The bond grew
Stronger and stronger
With every hug made
At every turn we took.
Now I only crave
For that gentle touch
Of the caressing fingers
Of your outstretched hand.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gentle Touch by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis