Ace Of Black Hearts
The woman is not you standing next to me at the altar.
Maybe in your dreams, you poor little girl.
I will do what I must to protect who I am.
You already loss when that line you crossed.
Can you feel that heart that has stop beating.
I slit my wrist before I let you touch me with your vile hands.
Your love is a manipulation you tried force on me.
Take no womens hand who you can not trust.
Desires do not overwhelm even as they do you.
Lust is all you have, in your cold emotionless hand.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Lost by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- this poem is about Kohls Cash, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander