Gilded Moments (By Rachel)
I am open my beloved,
wide to you, the coming storm.
Thunder in the center from
lightning strikes from stone.
In the steamy heart of night
sharing, filling, stretching space,
Liquid gold and slippery silver
lighting up the precious trace,
on the way to touch a star.
Life complete and life asserting
Open body, open heart.
Lightning, thunder, flowing waters
what could be more touched by God?
Yin and Yang the true connection
Honest, equal, balanced forms.
Come in my arms and spend there
Time, and tide, are standing still.
Gilded moments are not wasted
Let your heart be overfilled.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gilded Moments (By Rachel) by Herbert Nehrlich )
- I Have In Mind, Dianne Feaver
- Cured Cancer, Foster Teegarden
- Saying one's prayers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Eat Dessert First, Bill Grace
- cuts, Josephine Taylor
- Our India, Anishka Singh
- Agony 2, Michael McParland
- Single-minded, gajanan mishra
- Last night was looking in my eyes, valentin savin
- Craving, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)