Give Me The Whole
Give me the whole
Or take away from me
I am the whole
And I remain as the whole
After you taken away the whole.
Being the whole
You are taking away the whole
Being the whole I know You whole.
Everything is whole
And it is the whole that is everything
Everything is here with me.
Let me repeat, I am the whole,
And what I am, that is You, my dear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Give Me The Whole by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Girl, Not A Wife, But A Sister, A Da.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- scary ghost, lee fones
- All That Life Is About, Margaret Alice Second
- frog on pug, sallam yassin
- Invincible, Jackie Osae
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- in/out, co the skipper
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Homecoming, David Lewis Paget
- A Battle Within, Manauwer Raza