Give Me The Whole
Give me the whole
Or take away from me
I am the whole
And I remain as the whole
After you taken away the whole.
Being the whole
You are taking away the whole
Being the whole I know You whole.
Everything is whole
And it is the whole that is everything
Everything is here with me.
Let me repeat, I am the whole,
And what I am, that is You, my dear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Give Me The Whole by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Doctor Solar and the Solar Panel Gang, Charles Hice
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava