When too many poets request too much information...
when too little propriety is shown...
when poetry is on a downhill cycle...
due to 'Miss...please use my email as a method of contacting me...'
by what sort of character are we afflicted?
The answer is rightly known, but cannot be said...
Do not call, write, or live to call, write.
elysabeth faslund's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Glad Tidings...Really? by elysabeth faslund )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- There Is Nothing As Indian English Poetr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- No to Suicide, Wellington Marshall
- Kitty, Ronald Chapman
- Kindness, Ronald Chapman
- Bloodlust, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Persians at Salamis, Stephen Brian Brady
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady