Is hurting everyone,
Running, walking, crawling,
Effected, is everyone.
Temperature is rising,
Day by day,
A sun ray,
Hit's the horizont.
Effected are we all,
It won't be a pleasure,
To live on this terretrial ball,
It is not worth the greatest treasure.
All that carbon dioxide,
Makes us all burn,
Some of us just try to hide,
The devil still has his turn.
Inprisond by heat and pain,
A cage, it holds us tight,
Just gives us acid rain,
We want power, we want might.
Kaleb Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Global Warming by Kaleb Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 66, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Request, Frieda Risvold
- Khwab martay nhi! ~(inspired) ~, Shahzia Batool
- Deep Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Will never ask for more than this..., Alok Singhal
- Circumventing Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Morning, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka