Is hurting everyone,
Running, walking, crawling,
Effected, is everyone.
Temperature is rising,
Day by day,
A sun ray,
Hit's the horizont.
Effected are we all,
It won't be a pleasure,
To live on this terretrial ball,
It is not worth the greatest treasure.
All that carbon dioxide,
Makes us all burn,
Some of us just try to hide,
The devil still has his turn.
Inprisond by heat and pain,
A cage, it holds us tight,
Just gives us acid rain,
We want power, we want might.
Kaleb Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Global Warming by Kaleb Brown )
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle