Go there in normal way or
Go there in normal way or in
opposite way that does not matter,
O my dear, but going is a pious one
and that takes you from you to you.
While going face the spring, face the summer,
face the rain and also the winter,
And for this I have opened all doors
and all windows that are there here.
It is your dream that is taking you
with so much love that is beyond imagination,
And the plus and minuses are here with a difference
but no one is taking care to sum up all.
Seeing you I have forgotten all my thirst and hunger,
O my dear, see now, I am drunk, I am not within my control.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Go there in normal way or by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)