God Of The Planet
Sometimes I feel God myself
And I create a new world for me
Full of desires lust and greed.
I claim loudly that I am the God of
Insanity immorality and unjust
And you see this world now full of
Greed lust and desires.
Oh people of this planet
Listen me and follow me
I do not claim that I am a prophet
But I am a God of
War and destruction.
Do not cry for peace and virtue
They have disappeared
Because I am here to rule this planet.
10/07/2010 Morning, Dhaka
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Of The Planet by Ershad Mazumder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second