God Of The Planet
Sometimes I feel God myself
And I create a new world for me
Full of desires lust and greed.
I claim loudly that I am the God of
Insanity immorality and unjust
And you see this world now full of
Greed lust and desires.
Oh people of this planet
Listen me and follow me
I do not claim that I am a prophet
But I am a God of
War and destruction.
Do not cry for peace and virtue
They have disappeared
Because I am here to rule this planet.
10/07/2010 Morning, Dhaka
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Of The Planet by Ershad Mazumder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath