GOD'S RULES OF LIFE
When we are sinking in a sea of pain, doubt and fear
We cry out to our Lord for peace of mind and rescue.
He gives us His wisdom, forgiveness and love
And a new opportunity in life to renew.
God has the power to transform all circumstances
When we respond obediently to His will.
He shall replace fear with the courage of faith
As our goodness He has blessed we fulfill.
In order to give God complete control of our actions
We must realize we cannot make it on our own.
When we fail to submit to God's rules of life
We fall victim to the misdeeds we've sown.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 714 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD'S RULES OF LIFE by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rain drop tears, Anita Jonker
- Spot, lee fones
- United, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Age Of Ink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pretending Not To See, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest