GOD'S SEED OF GREATNESS
When taken to heart the Bible inspires and instructs
Helping us become what God has called us to be.
God didn't make us to remain boring and average
He made us to excel, disciple and rely on Thee.
Too many settle for mediocrity, and the falsehoods of life
When God gives us everything for survival we need.
Our thoughts, attitudes, words and actions
Are judged by our love, forgiveness or greed.
God plants His seed of greatness and glory
In the hearts and souls of those who love Him.
Satan sows seeds just as fast as he can
And the consequences of his teachings are grim.
Becoming better is all about growing, learning and improving
By the more we serve and connect to God's Will.
We expand our horizons for trust, wisdom and thought
Allowing us to improve, provide, protect, love and fulfill!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 715 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD'S SEED OF GREATNESS by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan