Walk into my shoes and you will never be the same.
put your feet in my path and you will move to a new way,
walk a little bit, I am sure you will never turn your back.
That is my way, where thorns are smoother than flowers,
My way is different because I choose it to dwell in happiness.
Every breath I am breathing is deep here...and every thought touches new heights...
Its not heaven, , , Its just my way...same like yours.
but so different....
I wonder how did I come here...it just a gift or I grew up in that way..
I delve in my subconscious and find a spark, , ,
which I never had before....
A spark which made me a person who can spread smile, , ,
A person who can help others...A person who know that we are here to become happy...
A person who can see his parts in everyone....
A person who steps in the shoes of happiness...
by leaving the thoughts of unhappiness behind...
and wonder the transformation was very easy.
Gaurav Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Going forth.. by Gaurav Pandey )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak