Good and Bad
As dark as the night gets.
It cannot get any darker than a human.
As angry as a lion gets.
It cannot get angrier than a human.
As beautiful as an instrument sounds.
It does not sound more beautiful than a human.
As beautiful as nature is.
It is not more beautiful than a human.
And as good, good itself is.
It does not get better than a human.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good and Bad by Herant X.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i dye my hair the color of us, Mandolyn Davidson
- Meeting Warmth~, Kamini Arichandran
- Smaller Contemporary Indian English Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- मेथाइ(से), Ronjoy Brahma
- It Was First Kiss; Kissing You For The F.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Only, laxami Cards
- आय' दैज्लां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey