He dreams his hopes when he sleeps.
They come not by themselves, but he chooses to dream them.
His dreams are the reality in another world.
A world filled with possibilities.
Awakened, he finds his dreams gone again.
He lives his reality; one filled with despair.
This life comes to him; he does not choose it.
Belief is what he calls it; forsaken by his dreams.
Asleep, his chosen dreams reveal themselves once again.
He feels no sadness.
He lives within those dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Dreams by Herant X.. )
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second