He dreams his hopes when he sleeps.
They come not by themselves, but he chooses to dream them.
His dreams are the reality in another world.
A world filled with possibilities.
Awakened, he finds his dreams gone again.
He lives his reality; one filled with despair.
This life comes to him; he does not choose it.
Belief is what he calls it; forsaken by his dreams.
Asleep, his chosen dreams reveal themselves once again.
He feels no sadness.
He lives within those dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Dreams by Herant X.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath