He dreams his hopes when he sleeps.
They come not by themselves, but he chooses to dream them.
His dreams are the reality in another world.
A world filled with possibilities.
Awakened, he finds his dreams gone again.
He lives his reality; one filled with despair.
This life comes to him; he does not choose it.
Belief is what he calls it; forsaken by his dreams.
Asleep, his chosen dreams reveal themselves once again.
He feels no sadness.
He lives within those dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Dreams by Herant X.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber
- Fire Tempest, Buxton Shippy
- Call On The Holy One, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- I Am Sorry, Yogiraj Biplab
- Fetching, Saiom Shriver
- Blackberry Pickers, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Lost Voice, akshaya shah
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara