Good Is Always Good
Remember, my dear
You are for the good of others
Remember, You have nothing to do
You have got this life
And nothing remains to be done
Nothing remains to be attained
Nothing remains to be known
I am here for You
And You are for good of all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Is Always Good by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA