Good-luck, I'll miss you
there is nothing really,
that i can say,
when your journey is almost over,
and a new adventure begins.
good-luck, i'll miss you,
are the usual things that people say,
and i want to say somethin more,
but it is hard to get feelings
that will spell out,
a message for you.
so for now i'll just say,
good-luck, i'll miss you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good-luck, I'll miss you by Selina Gurgacz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma