Good-luck, I'll miss you
there is nothing really,
that i can say,
when your journey is almost over,
and a new adventure begins.
good-luck, i'll miss you,
are the usual things that people say,
and i want to say somethin more,
but it is hard to get feelings
that will spell out,
a message for you.
so for now i'll just say,
good-luck, i'll miss you.
Selina Gurgacz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good-luck, I'll miss you by Selina Gurgacz )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate