rose flores rosevoc2
Good Morning/Good Night
So beautiful are the flowers
When buds arise at dawn.
So cute, the pearly mists,
Bubbling pink fragrance breeze.
How beautiful, I wait for dawn!
How powerful as day and night!
I praise the Lord in all the hours,
And then I say good night.
Dear God, I adore You.
rose flores rosevoc2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Morning/Good Night by rose flores rosevoc2 )
- Screams of Weath, Sentamu Aziz
- Mamaa, nancy cullen
- For the Free Syrians Behind Bars, Mohja Kahf
- Spelt the Great, Sentamu Aziz
- The Fallen Protester's Song, Mohja Kahf
- As Aid To Life....., Michael P. Johnson
- God Chose Israel....., Michael P. Johnson
- Nature Regarding....., Michael P. Johnson
- Wow Suddenly! ! ! ....., Michael P. Johnson
- Wonder World, Sentamu Aziz
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Hero, Siegfried Sassoon
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(9 May 1938)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)