rose flores rosevoc2
A Letter Poem: July 8,2012 / Today Is A Question Mark Day
Today is a question mark day; maybe a boring day because right in front of me are only walls and outside are trees that don't talk, but only sway and never tire of smiling at me. Thank you for the trees.
Maybe I have to cut the iron bars that only make me see a limited space and roll me to and fro like a ball just locked in here. I keep on analyzing, but couldn't exact an equation of this dilemma of nothing follows, but a view of a garage full of cars and no life beating in zeal. Not about zombies, I'm talking about, but compatibility of goals and some kind of matter that rubs to ignite fire.
How are you today? I've been thinking of studying clouds and how I could draw smiley icons on it and write love letters above. Tell me how to do it; just so we could play hangman or any word game and be happy even if we're oceans apart and we keep missing each other.
Do the trees in your place smile, too? Are they funny like clouds of numbers on forests and clouds of ice cream in shades of pink and yellow? How about violet leaves and petals?
Are you busy? I am not. What I do now is just stare and think of what I'm going to dust and read tomorrow. Yes, time is gold so I am writing you.
Be happy as I plead... Always, you are in my heart, even in days of questions, in days of exultation, and in all the days of my life.
And so… we let God.
rose flores rosevoc2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Letter Poem: July 8,2012 / Today Is A Question Mark Day by rose flores rosevoc2 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo