I have to go,
I will not stay,
even if you say no,
i will go away!
please do not cry,
it had to be this way,
now i have to say goodbye,
this is all i can say!
Goodbye, my friends,
Goodbye my beloved,
Goodbye, my friends
but i know i wasn't loved
But before i go,
you all must know,
that i love you all! !
Honnestly, i do,
i will always love you! ! !
(this is for all of my good friends, and i want to tell them: 'i'm sorry guys but it had to be this way.....)
Thankyou for reading my poem...
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye by Kuji soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Found Out, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Killing Place, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Clerk, Edgar Albert Guest
- If I Were Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man And Lathe, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest