Goodbye, My Friend, but I Still Love You
To have you in my life,
Means everything to me,
I loved you once, loved you twice,
I think you’d agree.
I’ve done everything for you,
I guess it wasn’t good enough,
All the chances you didn’t take,
Going through that time was tough.
Our separate ways, we went,
I just wasn’t the one you want,
My heart ached for your love,
Everyone knew, but it was me, which they taunt.
Now, I’ve moved on,
I found someone new,
I’m very happy now,
What about you?
You were one of my favorite friends,
We still talk, but it’s not the same,
I guess you will never know,
You just had to blow out that flame.
I still love you, whether you know it or not,
You’re still my best friend,
Now, I’m happy with the one I’m with,
I hate to say it, but
This is the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye, My Friend, but I Still Love You by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy