cheung shun sang
Corral the most are leader threads.
Corral the most are leader eat.
Powers houses will reach to crack.
Crack the whips and whop the blowing rains.
China whops the rains and hurt the breezes.
Turn the evils when a twist to your tails.
Find a fatter goose your boots with steps with goose.
Gullible laws will dropp a faking cam.
Hoodlums run a jinx to share a deal.
Hoodlums meet a duke and hot.
24k will hit the pipes as foes in wars will also hit their pipes.
24k will get the happy stuffs to wars to foes.
May be America!
Kick with mud a honey mud.
China wars will smuggle happy stuffs to foes for checking mud.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goose-cauchy3 by cheung shun sang )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)