Is It Poetry
Grace To Thee
Walking alone the beach I came across
this most amazing silver haired citizen I had
seen in a while.
The beach was long for miles he had
this great smile he stopped and young
friend to do to do looking at his right side
of chest tanned bronze it was gracefully gone
surgically removed swan song he still sang.
Walking away after brief exchange some of
these shoes of yours will never be filled.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grace To Thee by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Underpants, Phil Soar
- fastest ever runner, lee fones
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI