Is It Poetry
Grace To Thee
Walking alone the beach I came across
this most amazing silver haired citizen I had
seen in a while.
The beach was long for miles he had
this great smile he stopped and young
friend to do to do looking at his right side
of chest tanned bronze it was gracefully gone
surgically removed swan song he still sang.
Walking away after brief exchange some of
these shoes of yours will never be filled.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grace To Thee by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp