MISS SEXY MAMA
I couldn’t wait to leave this place
The moment has arrived and I have tears streaming down my face.
Graduation is another one of my milestones.
Now I know I must face the world on my own.
I’ve waited for this moment for so long
Now I must go to college like I planned all along.
I’ll miss my friends that I’ve made.
My memories of high school will not fade.
MISS SEXY MAMA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Graduation by MISS SEXY MAMA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas
- OUR MOSQUES ARE GREAT PLACES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah