MISS SEXY MAMA
I couldn’t wait to leave this place
The moment has arrived and I have tears streaming down my face.
Graduation is another one of my milestones.
Now I know I must face the world on my own.
I’ve waited for this moment for so long
Now I must go to college like I planned all along.
I’ll miss my friends that I’ve made.
My memories of high school will not fade.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Graduation by MISS SEXY MAMA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto