Little one, one day you will become someone Else's world
but right now your mine don't forget it
'You make the room light up when you walk into it, its those green eyes
and the love you send out to other along with your energy it won't be long
now till you meet the one that you will become his world'
'Never let anyone hold you back from anything not even when im gone ill be standing right next to you holding your hand'
'Little green eyes you hold a man's heart in your hands and hold on taught and never let go i will always be in your hand just look down and close your eyes and ill be there will you for the rest of your life'
Aiyanna Ortiz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GrandFather's Wisdom by Aiyanna Ortiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To See It To Experience It For Yourself, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman