Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
Grandma’s Little Angel
Grandma’s little angel is what you will be called, sent to us from the wings of another angel, heaven has a kiss of blessing with your name all around it, a loving gift from God “Grandma little Angel.”
Grandma’s little angel is who we are waiting for; I have been blessed with a grandchild that I will love forever more.
Grandma’s little angel I will truly adore, cherish the ground she walk upon, kiss her baby feet, hold her tiny hands until she falls to sleep.
Grandma’s little angel the apple of my eyes a wonderfully feeling of joy until the day I die. Little angel kiss my heart, touched my soul I can’t wait until the day comes that I could behold “Grandma’s little angel.”
Grandma’s little angel has already embraced my soul, our eyes has not yet seen the love that will soon unfold. She is my little light the fire that burns deep from within Grandma’s little Angel a kiss from heaven sent.
Grandma’s Little Angel from blossoms flowers grows, beautifully like a red wine rose touched my heart like no one really knows.
Grandma’s little angel I did not fully understand the blessing that was sent from God’s loving hand, he opened my eyes so I can clearly see the love that he in trusted in thee.
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandma’s Little Angel by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
- Jacky Tiger, Afshan Fatima
- It Gets Better, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Cursed, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Camphored Away, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- PH: Nature: Canoeing The Mississippi - P.., Brian Johnston
- Alone and, hasmukh amathalal
- Animal Love, Afshan Fatima
- Thoughts On Anne Sexton, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Deysia, Cameron Weeks
- To My Father, Afshan Fatima
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)