Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I Miss The Beach
I miss everything about the beach from the sands between my toes to the mighty sound of the ocean crashing against the rocks; it is there where I found my serenity.
I miss the sun raise to the sun fall at the beach, where its true colors have this wonderfully glow right at the point of when the sun touches the water.
I miss the smell of the salted water when the wind blows, I miss the way the sun feels when it caress my face, it has this magical warmth.
I miss the beach from the family fun to the just one on one in the sun, it reminds me of what home feel like, I miss seen the kids playing in the water, and how the fire bounces off the ocean in the darkness of night.
I miss the beauty of the beach for this is the loveliest gift that God has created for us to enjoy our time with each other, oh how I miss the beach.
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss The Beach by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
- Income, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Walk, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Mighty Boxers., Harold R Hunt Sr
- SO MANY TIMES, Roberto Randazzo
- INVISIBLE LETTER, Roberto Randazzo
- HAVE YOU EVER, Roberto Randazzo
- If I were a poet, Cee Bea
- walking free in chains...., Marshall Gass
- Lockdown, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Difficult Poem, Marshall Gass
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
Harold R Hunt Sr
(Jan 14 1954)