Gravitate in my love
Gravitate that love like a hole-in-one golf ball
Bring it down on target from heaven! Above!
Gravitate that love like a hooped basket
I’ll be waiting for you!
Oh gravitate that love a phoenix bird
Draw your heavenly flames around me
My hearts a shuttle on re-entry
And I’ll be waiting here for you!
Oh my hearts a star ship spinning off the ground
And now you’ve kissed me
I have the spirit of the super bowls
Winning ticket in my soul
Oh gravitate that love like an oil well
Shake this earth put all those other rabbits
On the run!
Because honey I feel naughty I feel bad
I feel like a spitfire on your launch-pad
Oh honey hit that red button…
Let’s make a sonic sound ten-thousand
Feet off the ground…
Oh honey gravitate me like an angel
Above; every silver lining cloud.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gravitate in my love by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak