Green Couplets 01 Lucid Cute Verse
The word ‘couplet' derives from the word ‘couple'— means one pair of anything. A couplet is the shortest and simplest form or type of poetry with a certain idea. It generally consists of single stanza of two lines of rhyming poetry that usually has the same meter. There is no hard and fast rule about length or rhythm.
As the shortest form of poetry couplets are green and attractive those proclaim Poems for Life.
Orchid flower on the pot
Rainy summer not so hot
Online romance chat is the key
Late night knows the honey-bee
Moonbeam dropping dazzling night
Knocking the doors memories right.
Filipino cat in the dream
Crossing Ocean alone swims!
Two leaves and a bud green leaf tea
Exploiting labors can we see?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green Couplets 01 Lucid Cute Verse by Ashraful Musaddeq )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady