Green Couplets 01 Lucid Cute Verse
The word ‘couplet' derives from the word ‘couple'— means one pair of anything. A couplet is the shortest and simplest form or type of poetry with a certain idea. It generally consists of single stanza of two lines of rhyming poetry that usually has the same meter. There is no hard and fast rule about length or rhythm.
As the shortest form of poetry couplets are green and attractive those proclaim Poems for Life.
Orchid flower on the pot
Rainy summer not so hot
Online romance chat is the key
Late night knows the honey-bee
Moonbeam dropping dazzling night
Knocking the doors memories right.
Filipino cat in the dream
Crossing Ocean alone swims!
Two leaves and a bud green leaf tea
Exploiting labors can we see?
Ashraful Musaddeq's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green Couplets 01 Lucid Cute Verse by Ashraful Musaddeq )
- - Very Long Time Ago Honey You Captured .., Ali Sabry
- - I'm Not Rich That's True My Lovely Bea.., Ali Sabry
- - Me & You We Will Enjoy In This World f.., Ali Sabry
- - Every Night I Remember You Honey-, Ali Sabry
- - I Want To Marry You Now-, Ali Sabry
- - My Lovely Princess Is My Weakness Point-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Give Me Some Of .., Ali Sabry
- - I'm Write Your Name On The Mountains-, Ali Sabry
- - Love Is All I Need My Lovely Beauty La.., Ali Sabry
- - The Love Will Still To The First Lover.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Stefanie Fontker
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow