Rare are the moments of grief
And unlikely to heal.
There was a time I spoke unfeelingly
Of grief. I said,
'What is grief compared to bodily pain? '
Now I know there are moments
When the mind is riven,
When the burning bottomless pit
Is all hell
And there is no heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grief by Tan Pratonix )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway