There was a time, when we were close and all I wanted was to be like you. I took comfort from you. When I saw you, I knew you loved me more than anything. But things have changed. We aren’t close and can’t wait to be apart. When I look at you, I wonder if deep down you still love me. There’s pain in my heart, maybe in yours too. A piece is missing form me. I don’t know how to get it back, and wonder if I ever even will.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Growing Apart by Roxy Gonro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Athens Shall Burn For the 3rd Time, Joseph DeMarco
- Color Of Easter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Color White, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar