Suzanna C Chevalier
GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT
In our great country of the US of A
we are guilty until proven innocent
no matter what they say.
Someone could frame you and lie to the cops
It's up to a cop with no college education
to make your life stop.
This is really bad when they put up a mugshot
Try to ruin your name even if the accuser is insane.
No wonder immigrants don't want to come here again
our country's media is into gossip and that is insincere.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on April 10,2013
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT by Suzanna C Chevalier )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)