Suzanna C Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT
In our great country of the US of A
we are guilty until proven innocent
no matter what they say.
Someone could frame you and lie to the cops
It's up to a cop with no college education
to make your life stop.
This is really bad when they put up a mugshot
Try to ruin your name even if the accuser is insane.
No wonder immigrants don't want to come here again
our country's media is into gossip and that is insincere.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on April 10,2013
Poet Other Poems
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- A H E B Would Not Shoot Back
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- ADDICTED TO PAIN
- ANGELS BLESS MOTHER EARTH
- ANGELS ON MY LEFT & ON MY RIGHT
- Are You A Prince?
- ARE ZOO’S TREATING THEIR INMATES BETTER?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.