Suzanna C Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
I may fall
but I will always get back up
Nothing in this world can stop me
from getting back on top.
For we are all are at the top of our own game
No two people are alike or even the same.
We all original and create likewise
No duplications in God’s world
nothings under disguise.
Everything is unique and totally great
We create Who We Are single day.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on October 5,2011
Poet Other Poems
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- A H E B Would Not Shoot Back
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- ADDICTED TO PAIN
- ANGELS BLESS MOTHER EARTH
- ANGELS ON MY LEFT & ON MY RIGHT
- Are You A Prince?
- ARE ZOO’S TREATING THEIR INMATES BETTER?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.