Haiku #6 - Choosing Just One Star
Choosing just one star
That will make my dreams come true
Choosing a lover
Submitted: Saturday, December 15, 2007
Edited: Saturday, March 30, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- .....If Love Were Like Water (best love ...
- .....When I Wake Up Every Morning (best ...
- .....You Ask How Much I Love You (best l...
- ....Each Time I Think Of You (best love ...
- ....So Much More Than Words Can Say (bes...
- ....Tell Me Softly (best love poems)
- ....The Moment I Saw You (best love poem...
- ...An Angel's Face (best love poems)
- ...Do The Oceans Rise And Fall Each Day?...
- ...Heaven Sent (best love poems)
- ...In the Garden of Delight (best love p...
- ...Let Me Go Back To The Days I Once Kne...
- ...So Much To Miss (best love poems)
- ...Thank You For The Days (love poem)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
If you liked this haiku, you may also like my haiku 'Love That Lasts For Just'.
Comments about this poem (...Thank You For The Days (love poem) by Charles Wiles )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley