Halloween Eve's Witching Hour! !
Bat wing's creates some troubles...
Eye of newt with hairy stubbles!
I do conjure up
nasty, evil spells...
The stuff in this
cauldron, really does reek as smells!
he! , he! , he! , cackle and laugh...
I need about half!
My sister's ride around on old brooms...
A black cat always so closely looms!
An object is what my spell does call for...
I'll lure it inside here, and seal tight the door!
The pot boils with a plume of smoke...
I'll add some horny-toads that will die, as croak!
He! , he! he! , the bones are in my pot...
Halloween will for my evil sisters, catch a lot!
Skeletons hide in every closet...
Blood drips from a faucet!
Big black spiders are in many a
Evil lurks along many lone borders!
2005 Michael Jeffrey Gale
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Halloween Eve's Witching Hour! ! by Michael Gale )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram