RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Hanging On Edges
Altogether, life has it's moments of despair,
hanging on edges of hope.
Tranquilized in attempts of coercive fatigue,
possessing many strands and slivers that fall
through hands in times of latent sadness.
Boxed, crated, stored in warehouses, awaiting
bonds of trust and aid.
Standing there, only several minutes bounce
forth with happiness and joy.
Altogether, life had it's moments of despair,
now no more hope hanging on the edges.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hanging On Edges by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- True Poetry Is Like A Rose, Denis Martindale
- Lovely butterflies Fly by, See I, Harindhar Reddy
- Believe and trust, hasmukh amathalal
- The Dumb Honest Judges, julius lenjatin
- Alluring Beauty with Thorns (A Lovely Ro.., Harindhar Reddy
- Stars Studded the Sky (cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Waltz of a Dream, Nathalie Handal
- La Movida, Nathalie Handal
- Scary and Nightmarey Ghost Walked, Harindhar Reddy
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)