Happiness is a Strange Thing
Happiness is a strange thing
Sometimes, It is easily within reach at times,
surrounded by happy laughters,
friends who wants to make you laugh,
and are happy to share your laughters,
people who makes you glad to be with them,
and are glad to be with you
Sometimes, happiness is lost.
Lost with friends whose laughter mean everything
Lost with lovers whose caress mean the world
Lost with forgetting who you are, and being tossed about in an unfriendly world.
Happiness is not a given, it needs to be seeked, and nurtured.
So when you found it, in the laughters of friends,
in the kind act of a stranger,
in the smallest dew dropp on a rose..
you hold onto to it,
and hope that it will live in your memories always.
Iris Rain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness is a Strange Thing by Iris Rain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz
- Can't Go Home Again, Rich Reitz
- Seagull Halo, Saiom Shriver
- Don't Mean Nothin', Rich Reitz
- Rat Race, Rich Reitz
- ZZ How Lou Gehrig And Mao Tse Tung Got L.., Saiom Shriver
- Stygian, Saiom Shriver