Solomon Bright Dankwa
Enjoy to the fullest today.
A remarkable day.
Smile for today,
For today is a gleeful day.
some years back you were brought to this planet today.
Grasp that love gift of wishes.
Behold the sky,
Lovely songs soaring in the air
Sang by the birds reminding you of this memorable day.
Thank God for such a wonderful day.
Birthday cards galore,
Resting at your doorsteps.
Bountiful bouquet of red roses,
Knocking at your miserable door.
Blow out the candle flames.
And celebrate your party.
For all i wish is
'' Happy Birthday''.............
Solomon Bright Dankwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAPPY BIRTHDAY by Solomon Bright Dankwa )
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Madrigal Dedicated To An Angel., Marcondes Pereira
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
- For To be An Indian English Poet, You St.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Magical, David Harris
- A Necessary Wish, Sandra Feldman
- Stations of life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Before I Knocked, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)