Enjoy to the fullest today.
A remarkable day.
Smile for today,
For today is a gleeful day.
some years back you were brought to this planet today.
Grasp that love gift of wishes.
Behold the sky,
Lovely songs soaring in the air
Sang by the birds reminding you of this memorable day.
Thank God for such a wonderful day.
Birthday cards galore,
Resting at your doorsteps.
Bountiful bouquet of red roses,
Knocking at your miserable door.
Blow out the candle flames.
And celebrate your party.
For all i wish is
'' Happy Birthday''.............
Solomon Dankwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAPPY BIRTHDAY by Solomon Dankwa )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Regret (English-Sotho Poem), Ofentse Mercy Hajane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)