Edwin Drood (Never goin' to tell where i live)
Happy Birthday(A not so funny story, but atleast I completed publishing my 50th story)
Santa walks into a bar in Ludhiana and asks for three beers. The bartender puts them up and then watches Santa go through a peculiar ritual.
'Happy Birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday' Each time he says the word he drinks the beer. Then he pays and walks out.
One year later he enters the same bar again and orders the same thing. The bartender watches him go through the same ritual. Curious, he asks Santa why.
'Well' Santa says, 'I have a friend in Canada and a friend in Sydney. We have our birthdays on the same day. We can`t be together so we have agreed that on this day we will each go into our local pub and have a round of drinks for each other. We have been doing this for 20 years since we were 18.'
The next year Santa comes in and asks the bartender for two beers. The bartender, a bit taken aback, places two beers in front of Santa and watches him say 'happy birthday, happy birthday! '
The bartender asks 'So which one died? '
'But you only ordered two drinks! '
'Yeah, well, I`ve given up drinking.'
Poet Other Poems
- 12 year old scotch(A funny story)
- 3 wishes(A not so funny story)
- 4 letter words(A not so funny story)
- Alternate sport(A not so funny story)
- America vs Germany vs India(A funny stor...
- Annual medical(A funny story)
- Another Beer(A funny story)
- Baker? (A funny story, this story is onl...
- Banging a blacksmith! (A funny story)
- Banta at the shopping mall! (A funny sto...
- Bird Lover! (A funny story)
- Bitch! ! (A funny story)
- Brave Santa! (A funny story)
- Cab driver! (A funny story)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.