Happy Mothers' Day
You nursed me carefully in your womb
keeping me warm in that intimate room.
Then you brought me safely into this world
loving me so much as my life unfurled.
Carrying me upon your shoulder
nurturing me as I grew older
Laughing my laughter, crying my tears
Feeling my hurts then you kissed away my fears.
Today is your special day
and I would like to say
Thanks for being my mum
and Happy Mothers' day.
Poet Other Poems
- _Enchanting embrace -new-
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Full ver...
- 3 crafty women
- 4-poster bed
- An Ode to Bond
- Be Thou Mine As I Am Thine
- Cater and Allen
- Come back to Me My Love
- Creaky Bed
- Days of affluence have passed me by
- Dear Postman Take Care
- Deep pools of love and mystery
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.