Pali Girl S...
Happy new years
Happy new years to you!
may your future be better
than it was before.
May all your wishes come true.
This is over,
a year to never forget.
The world isn't over but the year is.
things will change around,
Time for everyone to
gather around the television
and watch the ball drop.
Do what you want,
scream, cheer, kiss, cry,
because the year is over and your starting a new one.
You may cry because you lost
someone who is your best buddy,
and now there gone and not there
to celebrate with you.
The years are going by fast,
that it will always last.
From your heart,
to your soul.
It's a memory you
can share with your friends,
Make your years fun,
and don't ever give up.
Go out and celebrate
with your friends and families.
Happy new years from me to you!
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy new years by Pali Girl S... )
- Dreams and Memories, Poetic Lilly Emery
- An die Männer Englands, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Ending Deficiencies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Watching The Snow fall, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Read me a page, george albot
- My Pitiful Life, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Once, Hasan Haskovic
- Your Lips Your Hands Your Mouth I Miss T.., Is It Poetry
- My Day, Waltz For Zizi
- Pizza Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)