Have You Ever *2*
Have you ever gotten so angry that you wanted to punch everything in contact with you until both of your hands break? But that anger isn't just anger it's also sadness, too? Have you ever gotten to the point where you couldn't take life anymore? Where you would put the knife on your skin or the gun to your head ready to slice your arm open or pull the trigger? Have you ever gotten so angry and sad that you didn't care about life anymore nor any of your friends and family? Sat on your bed thinking that you wish you were never born? That you wish nothing ever happened and that everything would just fade away? Cried yourself to sleep and when you wake up you'd realize what happened and cry even more? Hoping it was just a bad nightmare, but it was real? Have you ever thought that whatever happened, happened for a reason?
Alicia Meyers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have You Ever *2* by Alicia Meyers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma