Have You, Ever Been in Cathay ?
People today, like to travel around,
To places in big, places in small, and even,underground!
They travel by plane or by bus, by a boat or a motor-cycle,
Sometimes travel on a horse, or even a bicycle.
But how , can you travel and visit CATHAY?
For those who want to visit Cathay, it is to say CHINA today!
But in the past, the European, called it that way!
Even in Russian , it is pronounced KITAI,
So for you in privet, it doesn't matter why!
Again, I asked you, how can we travel and visit CATHAY ?
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have You, Ever Been in Cathay ? by Yoseph Lupu )
- Oatmeal, Frank Avon
- Blackpool in a gale, sheena blackhall
- Tonight, Frank Avon
- To Eat, or Not to Eat, Frank Avon
- Hot Flashes, Mitzie Holstein
- Late and Soon, Frank Avon
- My Mermaid Muse, Erato
- A Zulu Kingdom, Margaret Alice Second
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- On Raglan Road, Patrick Kavanagh
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)