Heal Inmates Inner Childs
Inner child was abused, lost and not heard
inmates are crying out now in crime doing the absurd.
Not knowing how to deal with conflict management
for they were never given a chance to learn—
Came from an abusive, controlling family
that’s a fact and easy to discern.
Most could not express emotions at best
start doing drugs with friends to be like the rest.
Treat inmates from the vantage point
that they can overcome
overcome bad experiences and where they are from.
Heal their inner child and have empathy towards them
treat them like they are your children.
SQC Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heal Inmates Inner Childs by SQC Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Storm, RandomPoet Anonymous
- The Crown of Salt, Luana Del Lobo
- A thousand words, RandomPoet Anonymous
- Mindfullness poem, Bernard Kennedy
- Beautiful Days, Elia Michael
- Art, RandomPoet Anonymous
- My Heart Is A Sad Ballerina, Olimpia Sarb
- Electricity Flows, Naveed Akram
- Love is (2), Cynthia McCoy
- Love Is, Cynthia McCoy