Hear the Words
Hear my words this afternoon,
coz you wont get them inna de mornin'
Hear my words that awakes slippin'
wake up and relieve your pain,
Hear my words and do a thinkin'
Give to me ya ears fi listernin'
Hear my words though me picknin'
hear my sound hesistatin'
Hear my words and ever runnin'
These are wi words fi King.
Hear my words as sun rising'
Wait not time of fire burning.
Hear my words sistren and bredren'
Coz if u miss, there no chance again'
Hear my words of teachin'
These words go comfort ur livin'
Re read before u slipin'
These go ressurect the dyin'
Hear my words before to plan a killin'
These words go guide ur changin'
Hear my words you the evil king'
These words go made emancipating,
Hear my words and do a writting.
These words aint no story telling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hear the Words by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney