Hear the Words
Hear my words this afternoon,
coz you wont get them inna de mornin'
Hear my words that awakes slippin'
wake up and relieve your pain,
Hear my words and do a thinkin'
Give to me ya ears fi listernin'
Hear my words though me picknin'
hear my sound hesistatin'
Hear my words and ever runnin'
These are wi words fi King.
Hear my words as sun rising'
Wait not time of fire burning.
Hear my words sistren and bredren'
Coz if u miss, there no chance again'
Hear my words of teachin'
These words go comfort ur livin'
Re read before u slipin'
These go ressurect the dyin'
Hear my words before to plan a killin'
These words go guide ur changin'
Hear my words you the evil king'
These words go made emancipating,
Hear my words and do a writting.
These words aint no story telling.
Abdallah Mpogole's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hear the Words by Abdallah Mpogole )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid