I cant sleep
I cant sleep with no word to you;
I cant say without knowing who,
I cant play before i can play some with you'
Sleep i owe is for you,
Dream that you go was for me and you!
Is that, what is true? me hunt you!
Because of you, that i wrote sleeping,
Whoever says not, hates not you.
All that happen, all i do is for you!
I'll be back to you you......... so soon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I cant sleep by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman