They make me breathe like I'm taking my last
And I die as I watch them pass
They get me lost and dread to find my way home
Their smile alone can win a soul
This' what they make me fantasize all day:
I treat them like 'maga don pay'
Mere looking at them makes me feel alright
Their beauty have me hypnotized
Like dry leaves, they are littered everywhere
I look at them like 'I don't care.'
They are goddesses in reality
And influence in the society.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I treat them like 'maga don pay, '' I mean I fantasize about squandering money on them-as cons do whenever they hit money. 'maga don pay' is a pidgin slang that means the fool have paid (i.e. their victim)
In I look at them like 'I don't care, ' I culled it from R. Kelly's Song. you'll understand better if you listen to it.
Comments about this poem (Heart Breakers by Freewill Amon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj